Friday, August 25, 2006

PM Partner update

PM partner update

I've been a regular slacker in the update process this week. But here's what's been going on:

There's a new member page: Ed Stevens has written a nice description of the ongoing development of the Wiltshire Improvement Partnership -which includes some of their forthcoming challenges. If you have any advice or examples to share, please do. I've also added some more information about Health Outcomes after my meeting with Ashley Gould from the Welsh LGA. I've linked to some links to their great resources from the Health page and the outcome indicators page.

I've also been getting ready for next week's new topics partnership agreements and structures. And I've been blogging on partnership news which includes some nice examples of practice here.

Back to main page

No comments: