Friday, December 15, 2006

Friday funday: spoilt for choice

The lighter side of local government

Yes, sometimes it's a struggle to find those clips that can tickle the local government fancy, but this week, I have to say, I've been spoiled for choice. Since, I can never make up my mind, I'll just share them all...


South Beds DC flushed with success

Leighton Buzzard’s multi-storey car park loos have been named the United Kingdom’s best public toilets by the British Toilet Association, beating off entrants from the rest of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
You don't look half cheery

West London local authority trading standards units have cracked down on short measures in the festive season.

The lighter side of public health?
If the trousers fit, please call 0-800-YOU-R-FAT. (I'd think this were funnier if I weren't in line to see this myself.)

We're not squabbling over chicken feed here

London Mayor sued for withdrawing pigeon food subsidies for Trafalgar Square.

I vant to suck your blood buy your castle

Brasov County Council, in the heart of Transylvania, is offered the opportunity to purchase Dracula's castle. (I've been there and it's awesome!)


Back to main page

No comments: