Thursday, July 27, 2006

PM Partner roundup

The PM Partner daily update

More discussion on the on the partner perspective page about the user perspective. I've added a page on User and Citizen engagement (another week's topic) and added links for a couple of resources. On the performance management page there was a really interesting contribution from Keith Morris (IPF) which followed from yesterday's contribution by Stephen Kane (Chichester) on the difference between Results Accountability (for the whole partnership) and Performance Accountability (for individual partnerships). He also links a really interesting resource www.raguide.org used in North America for community partnerships. I've cross linked this to the accountability page (a topic for another week).

See the current week's topics
See the full programme

Also thanks to Stuart who commented on yesterday's update telling me that one of my links was no good. Today I've checked all the links before posting!

Back to main page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome!
Stuart

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»