Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PM Partner

As you'll have seen from an entry last week, we had an event to launch the PM Partner project and discuss the way ahead. Presentations and feedback from the day are available on the agenda page the PM Partner site.

I'd also like to highlight some shared practice uploaded by one of the participants today. Nic Hutchins from the Peak District National Park, has shared some of their case studies from their partnership capacity building programme. I posted on it when I attended their learning event in May.

Back to main page

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»