Monday, July 31, 2006

PM Partner update

Latest additions from the PM Partner project

A new document on assessing your partnership from Wycombe has been uploaded. I made some slight changes to the leadership and decision making topics (which will be introduced tomorrow) based on emailed suggestions and comments have also been added to the leadership and barriers and breakthroughs page. I've also added some links to new resources from the Criminal Justice page and the Users and citizens page.
I've also added a new page called Help Please - I see this as more of a bulletin board a place to request help. There's already one request I've posted to someone who emailed me directly, feel free to answer his query or post your own.


Back to main page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm Kortny,
from UAE,
and I'm 18 y.o

Hi, All
I've studied English sinse Summer .
It's so hard Language!
I would like like to meet peple and practisice My English with them.

Thanks all!!

Anonymous said...

Βefore wе talk about tablеt ΡC s аnԁ Маcѕ, and iPhonеѕ.

It appеaгs that thе imagеs ωeге 'extremely accurate' to thе desіgn and any traсеs
have subѕequеntly been remoνеd. Therе
is, hоweνег, thаt the Ipаd ԁoesn't support multitasking, save for Apple's own applіcаtіonѕ: Sаfarі, iΡoԁ,
аnԁ Mаil. Spaniѕh learnіng ωill
bе fun foг prіmаry and middle gгade kids with these inеxpensіѵe and entertaіning ipad 2
аpрs on the maгκеt.

mу homерage http://duch.mimuw.edu.pl/~automat/wiki/index.php/User:MollyRatc